The Clallam County Courthouse
was built in 1914 and is located in Port Angeles, Washington
. The court house has a bell tower containing a bell which was shipped from Boston
all the way around the horn. The building has had at least one addition since it was built. The building uses 126 solar panels
, which were installed in 1979, to produce an estimated 20 percent of the electric power needed for the building.