is a small village
and civil parish
. The population of the parish in the 2001 census was 230.
It is located around 4 miles (7km) north of Rugby, and is administratively part of the borough of Rugby.
The village lies just west of the A426 road, and just north of the M6 motorway.
Within the parish boundaries is Coton House: A mansion house dating from 1787, now used as a business training school.
The village contains the Holy Trinity Church which dates partly from the 15th century.
- Allen, Geoff, (2000) Warwickshire Towns & Villages, ISBN 1 85058 642 X