The Christelijk Gymnasium Utrecht is a Dutch secondary school in Utrecht, in the Netherlands. It was founded in 1897. The school was subdivided in two parts in September 2007, they operate almost independently.
The Koni or West is the biggest of the two buildings, it's located on the Koningsbergerstraat, which explains its nickname Koni. The school is located in the building of a former secondary school, the De Bruijne Lyceum.
The Diac or Oost is the smaller building. It's located in the centre of the city, in the Diaconessenstraat.
The CGU now counts about 792 pupils, 62 teachers, 2 headmasters and 14 other workers.
The marks of the CGU on national examinations are great. In the year of 2005, the school became 7th on a national test. The marks are above the national average scores. In the schoolyear 2006-2007, 99 of each 100 students who where examined in their last year, passed the examinations.