, translated into English as Super-Powered Squadron Ohranger
, is a Japanese Tokusatsu
television series. It was Toei Company
Limited's nineteenth production of its Super Sentai television series
. Its footage
was used in the American series Power Rangers: Zeo
. is a pun on , , and the Japanese word for . "O.H." was also given as the acronym for "Overtech Hardware", the organization the team is part of, adding to the pun. The series was originally intended as a twentieth anniversary series for the Sentai franchise, and many writers from older series came back to work on the show with the plan for a dark theme. However, due to the events that occurred in Japan around the time the series was aired, like the sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway
, Ohranger received much altering to its intended themes, making it the least-popular Sentai show to date. In the closing credits for Power Rangers: Zeo
, the title is romanized as "O Rangers".
"Only those who have learned the power of the Super-Civilization will be able to save humanity from its greatest crisis: Baranoia, the Machine Empire, which plans to invade the Earth…!"
Six hundred million years ago, Pangaea created a robot named Bacchus Wrath, who turned on his creators. The King Ranger defeated Bacchus Wrath and banished him from Earth. In the year 1999, Bacchus returned to Earth as the ruler of the Baranoia Empire, with the intention of wiping out all human life and bring about machine rule. Chief Counsellor Miura revived super energies that had been born of the lost civilization of Pangaea. With the assembling of pieces of a stone plate uncovered three years previously, the secrets of "Super Power" were revealed. Miura built a pyramid to generate Tetrahedron power in order to allow five UAOH officers to transform into OHRangers.
"Chouriki Sentai... Ohranger!! Oh ré!"
The five Ohrangers are members of the U.A.O.H. (United Airforce Overtech Hardware). Their special team attack is , where the OHRangers perform multiple mid-air flips and change into an energy ball that destroys Machine Beasts.
- / is 25 years old. An ace pilot and the team leader, Hoshino is the first to receive his powers. He is cool-headed and quick-thinking person. However, his stubbornness brings him and his teammates much trouble at times. He is an expert in karate, kendo and judo. The others call him "captain". Visor shape: ★
- OHWeapon: Star Riser, a powerful sword.
- Special attack:
- / is 27 years old. The second-in-command. Yokkaichi is chosen from the same division as Hoshino. Cheerful and kind, popular with children but also serious and disciplined in work, being the oldest. Likes pork ramen and makes delicious gyouza dumplings. He is a Boxer. Visor shape: ■
- OHWeapon: Square Crushers, a pair of powerful hatchets.
- Special attacks: ,
- / is 21 years old. A swift person, Mita is an expert in fencing and gymnastics. His recklessness makes him the most childish member along with his way of speaking. Mita uses jumps and midair fighting tactics. Visor shape: ▼
- OHWeapon: , a pair of mighty bladed-tonfas.
- Special attacks: ,
- / is 22 years old. Nijou uses martial arts researched in the United States but she also likes dancing and aerobics, which uses in battle with great results. She loves fashion. Visor shape: =
- OHWeapon: , a pair of strong nunchaku.
- Special attacks: ,
- / is 20 years old. Uses Chinese boxing and Aikido. She loves the city and Baranoia used that against the Ohranger at times. Maruo is best friends with Nijou. Maruo is the most femenine of the female members. Visor shape: ●
- OHWeapon: , power defensive shield and weapon.
- Special attacks: ,
- / : The legendary child-like hero of Pangaea who chased Emperor Bacchus Wrath off Earth 600 millions years ago. In the story, he has revived from suspended animation and is the protector of Dorin. Visor shape: 王
- Weapon: , a mighty staff.
- Special attack:
- : An ancient warrior known for his honor and courage. Imprisoned within the form of a tiny tiki, the only way to unlock his power is by placing a key into his forehead and reciting the magic words . For some reason, the key always ended up in the hands of a child and everyone knew the magic words. When awakened, Gunmajin would grant a single wish to his discoverer as long as it didn't mean harm to anyone. There were times in which he simply didn't like the wish and refused to grant it or punished his awakener for lying to him. Gunmajin possessed the Majin Saber through which he focused his power into the four styles of Majin One Sword Fencing (Fire, Lightning, Wind and Blinding Light). In the series finale, he took Acha, Kocha, and Buldont, Jr. to his care. In OhRanger vs. Kakuranger, he is revealed to be terrified of Youkai (monsters fought by Kakuranger).
- : The OHRangers' commander, a dedicated leader who refuses to give up no matter what. An anthropologist and scientist as well, he used his knowledge about ancient civilizations and technologies to create all the OHRangers' arsenal and mecha, as well as their suits. He once defeated a Baranoia Soldier with his bare hands after a UAOH soldier couldn't do it with a gun. (Played by the tokusatsu actor Hiroshi Miyauchi).
- : A girl of Pangaea who was found sleeping inside King Piramider. It's discovered that she is an important part of the Super Force in Earth and Riki is assignated to her care. Was killed once by Multiwa but revived in the finale. She has a green pet lizard named .
- Ninja Sentai Kakuranger: Only in the movie "Chouriki Sentai Ohranger vs. Kakuranger". As the previous year's team, they assisted the Ohrangers in defeating the Youkai demon Onbu-Obake and the Machine Beast Bara Gear. This was the start of the trend of a yearly movie with the newest sentai teaming up with the previous year's heroes.
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger
- : The OHRangers' changing device. One piece is worn on each wrist. The right-armed piece has a Storage Crystal, the source of the OHRangers' energy, attached to it. The Storage Crystal is also placed inside of the cockpit of OHRanger Robo in order to pilot it. The left piece also can work as a communication device to contact U.A.O.H.'s home base, and to contact the other Rangers. By using the henshin call and connecting their braces, the user transforms into an OHRanger.
- : Riki/KingRanger's version of the Power Brace. gold-colored (as opposed to the OHRangers silver-colored brace) with a Storage Crystal with a shape. The Henshin call is the same as the other OHRangers.
- : A special combination of the main five OHRangers' weapons and a King Smasher. The weapon is used to destroy normal-sized Machine Beasts.
- : A combination of the King Blaster & Battle Stick.
- : Sword-like weapons wielded by the OHRangers. Can be combined with the King Blasters to form King Smasher weapons. Can also be used in the "Battle Stick Hurricane" team attack.
- : Standard laser pistols wielded by the OHRangers. They can be combined with the OHRangers' other various weapons to form even more powerful tools.
- : A giant wheel stored inside Sky Phoenix, used by OHRed to destroy normal-sized Machine Beasts.
- : A Cannon loaded with Hyper Storage Crystals, used to finish off Machine Beasts.
- : Air force fighter jets piloted by UAOH members.
- Jetter Machines: Five motorcycles that serve as the OHRangers' personal transportation. Can be stored into the Thunderwings until they are needed.
- : OHRed's motorcycle.
- : OHGreen's motorcycle.
- : OHBlue's motorcycle.
- : OHYellow's motorcycle.
- : OHPink's motorcycle.
Mecha constructed by UAOH.
- : Combination of OHRanger Robo and Red Puncher from the command. It can use the two large shoulder cannons to destroy Machine Beasts with its finisher.
- : The first 5 mecha that were made by the UAOH is formed by the command . OHRangerRobo is a unique Sentai Robo because of its interchangeable "Helmets", one for each of the 5 separate vehicles. The default mode used the for its , Chouriki Crown Sword Shoot, and Chouriki Crown Spark Shield attacks. It is also armed with the with the ; Chouriki Jump Crash, , with the ; , with the ; and with the . It was damaged badly in episode 19 by Bara Builder, and repaired in episode 22. OHRangerRobo's power helped to power up GaoKing in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai.
- : Piloted by OHRed. Forms OHRanger Robo's head, back, and Wing Head helmet. Helps out in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai.
- : Piloted by OHGreen. Forms OHRanger Robo's waist, upper legs, and the Horn Head.
- : Piloted by OHBlue. Forms OHRanger Robo's chest, arms, and the Graviton Head.
- : Piloted by OHYellow. Forms OHRanger Robo's lower left leg and the Vulcan Head.
- : Piloted by OHPink. Forms OHRanger Robo's lower right leg and the Cannon Head.
- : A large boxing robot, comes when the command "Red Puncher, come!" is given. It was sealed away after an incident in which it went berserk and killed its original pilot. Piloted by OHRed, it can combine with OHRangerRobo to form Buster OHRangerRobo, forming the posterior and . Armed with the and .
- : King Ranger's mecha. A massive Pyramid which can convert to either or to a gigantic robot, and is able to carry either the Super-Power Mobiles or OHBlocker, as well as the Red Puncher. The finisher for the Battle Formation is the barrage. It transforms into either form whenever the commands "King Pyramider, Carrier Formation!" or "King Pyramider, Battle Formation!" are given. The bases of the left and right sides become the arms, the black section of the front becomes the feet as the legs are revealed, and the back side shows a black pyramid that becomes the head (the lower half of the front side shows the face). Like the Turbo Builder in Turboranger, it cannot walk.
- : Made up of the second set of mecha that the UAOH created, the . Shaped as geometric shapes, respective to their OHRanger pilot's symbol. They are combined when the command is given. OHBlocker wields the swords, with which it performs the finisher. Each individual Blocker Robo can wield giant-sized versions of the Battle Stick and King Blaster, and the OHRanger's main weapons.
- : Star-shaped, OHRed's blocker. Armed with the and Red Star Fire. Forms OHBlocker's body.
- : Square-shaped, OHGreen's blocker. Armed with the and Green Enclose Net. Capable of operating underwater. Forms OHBlocker's lower legs.
- : Triangle-shaped, OHBlue's blocker. Armed with the and Blue Freezing Storm. Forms OHBlocker's waist and upper legs.
- : Equal-sign-shaped, OHYellow's blocker. Armed with the and Yellow Lightning Flash. Forms OHBlocker's head, shoulders, and arms.
- : Circle-shaped, OHPink's blocker. Armed with the and Pink Impact Wave. Forms OHBlocker's feet.
- : A massive American Football Player robot, yet a dwarf compared to the other robots. It converts to a massive wheel (the back of the wheel is the feet, which reveals the head, and the sides are the arms). Artificially intelligent, Tackle Boy can be thrown by OHBlocker for the finisher.
Machine Empire Baranoia
The is a cruel race of machines out to conquer
Earth. Possessing countless armies
, Takopas jet fighters
, Baranoia was a force to reckon with, having already conquered an entire chain of galaxies before reaching Earth. It was when the Empire arrived on Earth that they finally encountered a power capable of blocking their forces: the OHRangers.
- (1-34, 39-40): The ruler of Baranoia, Bacchus was created 600 million years ago by an ancient race. He turned to evil and was banished into the depths of space by KingRanger. Very violent. Doesn't tolerate failure. In episode 34, He grew in power and eventually battled the OHBlocker, but was destroyed in the fight. However, his head survived and gave all his energy to his son Buldont to turn him into Kaiser Buldont, resulting in Bacchus' total shutdown. Name is from god .
- : Wife of Bacchus Wrath, she usually remains in the fortress devising plans with her husband, though she does go down to Earth by herself at times. She usually carries a metal fan with her. She despised humans for their feelings, but after the Empire's takeover by Bomber the Great, she started to learn the value of life and feelings. She eventually self-destructs in order to protect her grandchild, due to her own realization of feelings. Her body color changed from gold to silver when she gave all her power to her niece Multiwa. Name is from Hysteria, a term coined in ancient Greece.
- : The son of Bacchus Wrath, he is basically a robot child. Mischievous and spoiled, he thought of humans as simple toys. He once attempted to direct his own movie, "Century of the Machine Empire", by using humans with no notion that they die from the realism. After his father's death, Buldont challenged Bomber the Great to a duel for the throne of Baranoia and lost. His body and Hysteria were banished to Space. However, Bacchus, who somehow managed to survive via his head, managed to give all his remaining energy to his son, and turned him into , a fully-grown form. After returning to Baranoia and destroying Bomber the Great, Buldont regained the leadership of Baranoia. He died fighting the OHrangers alongside his wife Multiwa in the series finale at the hands of King Pyramidder Battle Formation. Name is from the god Pluto.
- (35-41): Called the , Bomber the Great was just another one of Baranoia's Machine Beasts, yet was able to turn his entire body into a missile. He was exiled after a failed attempt to take over the Baranoia Empire, only to return upon hearing of the death of Bacchus-Wrath to try and take over once again. This time he set his sights on trying to take over the empty throne. After revising the Baranoia Constitution, Art 12, Bomber challenged Buldont to a duel for the Empire which he won and banished Buldont, and later Hysteria, proclaiming himself "Bomber the Great the 1st, new Emperor of Baranoia". At first, being new to the throne, Bomber did his best at leading the Empire, trying to win Hysteria's affections and to kill the OHRangers in the process, but consistently met with failure in both prospects. He was eventually killed by the OHRangers after Kaiser Buldont returned to take back his birthright and Multiwa took control of Bomber by reprogramming him. Bomber was soon sent on a suicide mission to kill the OHRangers, but was destroyed by a massive ball of fire thrown by King Pyramider Battle Formation (OHBlocker) before he could accomplish this. He was rebuilt, shortly afterwards, to destroy sun, only to be flung to the other side of space by Gunmajin and be destroyed for good.
- (40-48): Hysteria's niece and Buldont's cousin who appeared around the same time Buldont was upgraded and returned to reclaim the throne. She aided him by using their power to reprogram Bomber their slave which later led to his destruction. The two married after Buldont became the new ruler of Baranoia. Her main weapon is a bow, which can also become a sword. She eventually died by her husband's side at the hands of King Pyramidder Battle Formation's Super Legend Beam, but not before she bore him a son. Fits the theme of Cupid.
- (47-48): Kaiser Buldont and Princess Multiwa's child, born around the time of his parents and grandmother's destruction. Lives with Acha, Kocha and Ganmajin after the death of his parents.
- (26-28): An Officer who came to Earth to help destroy KingRanger. She was in charge of taming the Machine Beasts. Could assume a female human form. First enemy to be killed by King Pyramider's Battle Formation.
- : Baranoia's Imperial Family Butler who follows whoever is in command at the time. He read the War Declaration to Earth in Episode 2. Took care of young Buldont when in the field, even serving as the producer of his movie. When Bomber the Great took over, he simply forgot about Hysteria and served him. When Buldont returned, the same happened, Acha would't care less about Bomber. At the end of the series, he turned good and went with Kocha, Buldont and Multiwas's son, and Gunmajin back to Gunmajin's planet. Fits the theme of a jester.
- : A miniature robot who served the family along Acha. It was always on his bigger counterpart's shoulder like a pirate captain's parrot. In episode 8 an enlarging beam for the Machine Beasts was installed. At the series finale he was taken by Gunmajin back to Gunmajin's home planet. Like Acha, fits the theme of a jester.
- : Mass-produced android troops of the Machine Empire of Baranoia. Their movements and general behaviour are similar to that of monkeys. Have sticks, that can extend into battle staffs or spears and give off an electric shock, as weapons and their heads can open so they can throw cutter discs or nets from their mouths and energy blasts from their eyes. They pilot the Takonpas jet fighters.
- : Octopus-like Jet fighters which could switch to a "walking" mode. Takonpas fighters seems to be a direct homage to the Martian Tripods in H.G. Wells' novel, War of the worlds. Piloted by the Baro Soldiers.
- : Bigger fighters in the shape of gears. Means of transportation from Baranoia to Earth.
Produced in the Dark Side of the moon by Baranoia, are the main weapons used for Earth's invasion. There would be different types of Machine Beasts, from mindless weapons of destruction to robots with intelligence or feelings superior to that of humans.
- : The first Machine Beast to be sent to Earth, it was destroyed single handedly by OHRed. A second Bara Drill was later built, only to be destroyed by Green Blocker.
- : A giant Machine Beast that could attack with tentacle arms, using them to bind and shock enemies. It was the first giant monster the Ohrangers encountered and as such, caused quite the problem for them. However, using massive amounts of teamwork with their new weapons, the Ohrangers hacked apart Bara Saucer and finished it with the newly formed Big Bang Buster. A second Bara Saucer was built, only to be destroyed by Blue Blocker.
- : A land mine-like Machine Beast sent to Earth in retaliation for the Ohrangers' debut. Equipped with and using a solar-powered sensor, Bara Vanish is able to turn itself invisible gaining an advantage over its opponents in sunlit and unlit areas. Gorou managed to save a boy who took a small crystal Vanish wanted. Once its' light sensor was destroyed, Bata Vanish was killed by the Big Bang Buster.
- : A Machine Beast brought to Earth by Acha, Crusher ambushed the Ohrangers in the boiler room of an apartment building. Though destroyed by the King Smashers, Crusher bit a Police Officer just prior to its death, infecting the man with insect-bots that entered his bloodstream and converted him into a new Bara Crusher. This new Bara Crusher started kidnapping children and infecting them. The Ohrangers interfered, with the 2nd Bara Crusher accidentally torching the building and forcing to take his son from harm. The Ohrangers managed to use Bara Crusher's fear of fire and heat to force it out of the officer, with the bug blasted by GoRed's King Blaster. A third Bara Crusher was built in 33, destroyed by Yellow and Pink Blockers.
- : Brother robots, who care for each other. Caused one child to start becoming a Machine Beast himself after hitting him with needles. In the battlefield, they are a formidable force, creating multiple blasts and attacks that cause mass havoc. After some dissension between the brothers, it was determined that Bara Cactus 1 would take on the OHRangers alone, with the well-being of his brother on the line. But when Bara Cactus 1 survived, he found his brother dead. He was soon killed by Bacchus-Wrath himself, using the two brothers as a reminder of the price of failure.
- : A cunning beast who was sent to trick and capture Chief Miura into revealing the location of the OHRanger Robo by kidnapping and controlling Mika, the young orphaned daughter of an old U.A.O.H comrade. After the death of his creation Bara Separate, he died himself, having been linked mentally to Bara Separate.
- : A giant robot controlled by Bara Brain that defeated the OHRangers before they combined the OHRanger Robo together. Bara Separate could radiate destructive lightning, and fire power blasts from his arms. The top segment of the star on his back could detach and transform into a boomerang of destructive energy. Separate also had the ability to transform into a large metal sphere, making it practically invulnerable to any attack. Eventually the OHRangers managed to form OHRanger Robo and kill the monster by destroying the sphere before it could gather the rest of its' body together.
- : Bara Missiler comes from the army on the planet Dorora. It was the first Machine Beast to be enlarged, and could fire missiles from its arms and shoulders. It could also fire chains from its torso which could ensnare an opponent. It was capable of flying at extreme speeds and could operate in outer space. Killed by OHRanger Robo. Killed again in episode 33 by Red Blocker, when a second Bara Missiler was built.
- : A small bird-resembling video camera monster. Camera Trick flew about to audition the stars of Buldont's movie. It was the only Machine Beast left to aid in Buldont's next project. Fate remains unknown.
- : A robotic train monster who says "baby" in his sentences and could turn into an actual train. Steam Punk was created when all the monsters in the movie fused together into one monster, abducting the children due to being a weak monster. Once he lost his leverage, Steam Punk shrank and attempted to escape on a train track. But, Ohranger Robo sliced the track apart with Super Crown Crash, with Steam Punk unable to stop as he fell to his death below.
- : A robotic shower-head monster that rides on horseback and use his rod to fire lightning.
- : A robotic traffic sign monster with cat ears, uses an oil lantern and keychains as weapons and can fire a beam from his eye.
- : A robotic Jack O'Lantern/witch monster, she uses a broom as a weapon.
- : A robotic faucet-themed monster, able to entend his mouth and fire water from the faucet on his belly or his mouth. Later rebuilt stronger and used again in the series.
- : A Scorpion Machine Beast who threw parts at people or objects making them rust. Juri appeared to side with him and betray her teammates after Gorou, Shouhei and Yuuji had been hit, but this was a farce to gain the antidote, which Bara Darts also had. Killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : Hacked information about the Ohrangers and their weapons, using his special talents. He was easily able to block the King Smashers, and the Big Bang Buster. It took the newly introduced Giant Roller to bring him down. Killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : When seeing that humans took their everyday appliances for granted she summoned Bara Printer who was the matchmaker of Baronoia. She had a beam that caused lovesickness in not only resident's of Baranoia but humans and machines. She could be affected by her own powers, as seen when Shouhei made one of her beams reflects off of a mirror back at her and she became attracted to Acha (who had begun using Bara Printer's power to cause everyone to fall in love with him wanting some consideration) After making light of the situation and suggesting a honeymoon vacation Kocha returned her back to normal. She was killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : Could make babies scream in such a way as to make buildings and soda bottles explode. The Baranoia's goal was to make humans hate babies, thus ensuring the end of the human race. But it backfired, as mothers tried even harder to stop their babies from crying. Bara Baby was later killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : A mining robot controlled by a smaller mechanoid. He was destroyed by OHRanger Robo.
- : A trio of Pinocchio-style Machine Beasts. One kept power in its' nose, which weakened them once the appendage was severed. . The third was killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : A Machine Beast formed from the collected robot pieces at Baranoia's junk yard. Unlike the others, Bara Revenger wanted nothing to do with Baranoia, though his biggest desire was to kill Bacchus-Wrath, and performed noble acts such as saving a dog from being run over by a car on the street. At first, the OHRangers were distrustful of the monster, until Yuuji befriended him. However, during a confrontation between Bacchus-Wrath and Bara Revenger, Acha appeared with a remote control that included a dial. He turned the dial on it, emitting blinding beams of light that forced Bara Revenger to fight the OHRangers against his will. At his pleas, the OHRangers were forced to kill him with OHBlue using Giant Roller and the robot was reduced to spare parts once again.
- : A Machine Beast who resembled the Phantom of the Opera and could attack with music from the piano on his solarplex. Killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : A Machine Beast who could suck people up into his vacuum-like tube and blast them at enemies like energy spheres. Killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : An ivy/plant-like robot that was very intelligent. Killed by OHRanger Robo.
- : It could have weapons and additions attached to it to make it stronger. First to be killed by Red Puncher after it crumbled the OHRanger Robo.
- : A boxer-themed robot. He could attach spikes onto his boxing gloves to make him a stronger opponent. Killed by Red Puncher.
- : A robotic toy monster that had a happy golden brown face and a more vicious and angry looking silver face too. Killed by Red Puncher.
- : An armadillo-themed robot that could roll up into a ball making it nearly invulnerable to various attacks. Its' body was covered in spikes and it could even attack while it was rolled up in a ball. First to be killed by Buster OHRanger Robo.
- : A swimsuit-themed robot. Killed by Buster OHRanger Robo.
- : Had an obbession with Momo. Resembled a robotic Napoleon Bonepart. Killed by Buster OHRanger Robo.
- : A robot that resembled a toy with a beanie propellor on his head. It wanted to eat the Ohrangers. Killed by Buster OHRanger Robo.
- : A powerful goblin-themed robot. His arrival signaled the arrival of the KingRanger. Killed by King Pyramidder.
- : A monster sent to impersonate KingRanger and lure the rest of the OHRanger into a trap. First (and only) creature to be killed by King Pyramidder Carrier Formation.
- : A tarantula-themed robot. Seemed to have two forms. It could launch mini-spiders from its' body, which would latch onto and electrocute the Ohrangers. Killed by King Pyramidder Battle Formation.
- : Wears a nightcap. She put humans to sleep, while in her very sloth-like (but adorable) first form by singing a lullaby. Riki joined the Ohrangers and killed this form, but Bacchus ordered her to be re-assembled with a power amplifier where her face used to be. While her second form was much more powerful, it was taken down by the Ohre Bazooka and was eventually Killed by King Pyramidder Battle Formation.
- : Replicate of Faucetchuck from the Ohranger movie, though this one was much stronger. Killed by King Pyramidder Battle Formation.
- : A white robot that wields a hammer. Killed by the Chouriki Dynamite Group attack.
- : Used by Bacchus-Wrath in the bet he made with his son. Bara Gear is capable of placings cogs on any machine to take it over. He also briefly piloted OHRanger Robo after placing a gear in it. He was later combined with Onbu-Bake to form , who was killed by OHRanger Robo, Red Puncher and OHBlocker with Tackle Boy.
- : A mammoth-themed robot. First monster to be summoned by Bomber the Great. Killed by OHBlocker.
- : A skunk-themed robot that could release stench-scented gas from its' tail and mouth. Killed by OHBlocker (with the help of Tackle Boy).
- : A police officer-themed robot. Killed by OHBlocker and Gunmazin.
- : A golden retriever-themed robot. Last monster used by Bomber the Great. Killed by King Pyramidder Battle Formation.
- : A robotic monster that could blast lasers from its' shoulder-protruding cannon. Killed by King Pyramidder Battle Formation (OHBlocker).
- : A robotic monster that could blast lasers from the cannon on its' forehead. Killed by OHBlocker (with the help of Tackle Boy).
- : A robot monster that wielded a large bazooka-like weapon in battle. This robot could blast lasers and was very strong. Killed by Gunmajin.
- : A worm-like monster that used a "divide-and-conquer" tactic, breaking its body by segments which each had their own method of attack on OHBlocker. Killed by energy summoned by Dorin in the shape of a pyramid.
- : The last of the Baranoians, he intended to enlist the aid of the Bowzock to establish his own empire of "car-people". Originally aided by the Carrangers (or specifically Kyousuke Jinnai/Red Racer) due to confusion between the teams, he soon kidnapped Gorou to make him the first of his "car-people", only to be thwarted by the Carranger and Ohranger. He was able to enlarge himself without the aid of Acha and Kocha. Killed by OHRanger Robo.
- Chouriki Sentai OHRanger the Movie
- Chouriki Sentai OHRanger: The Group Members' Notebook
- Chouriki Sentai OHRanger: Ohre VS Kakuranger
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger vs. OHRanger