Second Presbyterian Church is a landmark Gothic Revival church located on South Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Illinois, United States The church was built in 1874 by noted New York architect James Renwick, Jr. and when fire destroyed much of it in 1900, Howard Van Doren Shaw rebuilt the church. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974 and later designated a Chicago Landmark on September 28, 1977.
The interior contains the largest collection of windows, in their original location, designed by the studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. There are also two Edward Burne-Jones windows in the church's narthex in addition to many other rare and important murals, textiles and lighting fixtures. Pre-Raphaelite murals designed by Bartlett, who studied at the Royal Academy in Munich and Whistler's Paris studio, adorn the walls.