is home to the Chang School of Continuing Education
. It opened in the fall of 2005 and is one of the newer buildings to join Ryerson University
. It is located at 297 Victoria Street, Toronto
. Originally called the O’Keefe House, the four storey building was designed by Toronto architect Alfred H. Chapman in 1938
for tycoon E.P. Taylor
's Canadian Breweries Limited head office.
When it was acquired by Ryerson, it housed the school's radio station CRJT. The building was renamed for Bill and Nona (Macdonald) Heaslip. The Continuing Education School is named for Jamaican-Chinese Canadian Raymond Chang, founder of CI Financial.
The new 7 storey addition is designed by Rounthwaite Dick & Hadley Architects.