The Challenge Cup
is a knock-out competition for European rugby league clubs that has been held since 1896.
and may also refer to:
- Challenge Cup (UK Ice Hockey), a competition contested between members of the Elite Ice Hockey League in the United Kingdom.
- 1979 Challenge Cup, an ice hockey competition between the Soviet Union and the National Hockey League.
- Dominion Hockey Challenge Cup which is now known as the Stanley Cup, the championship trophy of the National Hockey League.
- WRU Challenge Cup, is Wales' premier rugby union knock-out competition (currently known as the Konica Minolta Cup due to sponsorship).
- European Challenge Cup, a rugby union competition between sides from England, France, Ireland, Italy, Romania, Scotland and Wales.
- The Yorkshire Cup was initially known as the Yorkshire Challenge Cup.