can refer to:
- Mind, the collective aspects of intellect and consciousness
- The Mental nerve, part of the peripheral nervous system in the face
- The Mental scale, a snake scale pertaining to the chin or lower jaw that is addressed by the mental nerve
- "Mental" is used as an adjective slang term, meaning "extremely stupid" or "insanity", referring to mental illness
- "Mental" is a slang term used within youth culture, meaning "awesome" - it can be used in many contexts, similar to that of the word "cool"
- Mental (TV series), a 2009 television series produced by Fox Telecolombia
- The alien warlord in the Serious Sam game series
- Mental can refer to Mental accounting. The science of behavioral finance.