M.U.S.C.L.E., known in Japan as , is a NES wrestling game based on characters from the Yudetamago's manga and anime series Kinnikuman. It has eight playable characters, each with his own special move. M.U.S.C.L.E. was followed by a 1987 Japan-only sequel for the Famicom Disk System titled, キン肉マン キン肉星王位争奪戦.
Two-on-Two tag wrestling match.
One Player or Two Player Versus.
The A button jumps, and B punches or activates a special move after collecting an energy ball.
- Finisher: Kinniku DriverTerryman
- Finisher: Bull Docking HeadlockRamenman
- Finisher: Killer KarateRobin Mask
- Finisher: Tower BridgeBuffaloman/TERRI-BULL
- Finisher: Hurricane MixerWarsman
- Finisher: Bear ClawAshuraman
- Finisher: Ashura BusterBrocken Jr. (Japanese version only)
- Finisher: Nazi Gas AttackGeronimo (U.S. version only)
- Finisher: Tomohawk Throw
- Normal Ring
- Ice-Top Ring
- Electric Rope Ring
The Japanese version of the game contained Brocken Jr.
, whom was removed in favor of Geronimo
due to either censorship (i.e., him being a Nazi) or not being included within the M.U.S.C.L.E.