Cardome Centre is a historic property located in Georgetown, Kentucky along the north fork of Elkhorn Creek. The 87 acres currently houses a community center for Georgetown. Previously the property was home to several famous people including Kentucky Governor James F. Robinson. More recently the site was the location of a girl's academy.
For his military service, Colonel John Floyd was granted by the State of Virginia a total of , which included the Cardome property. The first structure was built by the Bradford family in 1821. James F. Robinson, who was governor of Kentucky during the American Civil War, made his home on the land. His home, burned in 1987 and was torn down.
From 1896 to 1987, Sisters of Visitation owned the property and had prestigious a girl's academy on the site.