was a summer camp on Little Red Kill Road in Fleischmanns, New York
(a village in the town of Middletown
), in the Catskill Mountains
off Route 28. It was a Jewish summer camp
for several hundred boys and girls from before 1937 until its final season: 1976.
The camp colors were Blue and Gray.
Lou Wilder founded the camp in the 1930s and eventually brought in Pacy Salzman to help him (as well as Wilder's wife Belle). The camp was sold in 1965, eventually to a man named Jack Pinsky. At some point in the sixties, Carol and Tommy Thompson owned the camp for a year or two.
Camp Ta Ri Go Alumni Site