Camacha (pron. kɐ'maʃɐ) is a parish in the district of Santa Cruz in the Madeira Islands. The population in 2001 is 7,991, its density is 408.1/km² and the area is 19.58 km². It is located about 6.5 km NE of Funchal, 12 km S of Porto da Cruz and 7.5 km SW of Santo António da Serra. The parish of Funchal is bordered to the west and Machico to the north. Camacha has a stream located less than 1 km NE. The main industry is agriculture with a few businesses. However Camacha is also home to a thriving whicker basket industry which Camacha is internationally famous for. It is also the location where the first ever game of football was played in the entirety of Portugal, in 1895. It is connected with a road linking Funchal and two parts of Santo António da Serra. The parish are surrounded by laurisilva forests while farmlands are to the south and grasslands are to the northwest.
Camacha has a school, a lyceum, a gymnasia, a church and a square (praça).