is a mechanical linkage which translates motion.
Cam or CAM may also refer to:
- Cartoon Art Museum, an art museum in San Francisco, California, specializing in the art of comics and cartoons
- Castle Air Museum, an air museum in Atwater, California displaying restored World War II, Korean War, and Cold War era aircraft.
- Chinese American Museum, an ethnic museum in Los Angeles
- Cincinnati Art Museum, an art museum in Cincinnati, Ohio
- CAM ship, a type of World War II merchant ship which could launch, but not recover, a fighter aircraft
- Cam (bootleg), a form of motion picture copying
- Sandra Cam (born 1972), Belgian freestyle swimmer