is an initialism
for any of the following:
- Compagnie des transports strasbourgeois, a public transit agency based in Strasbourg, France (see Compagnie des transports strasbourgeois)
- The Cadillac CTS, a luxury sedan by Cadillac
- The Cardboard Tube Samurai, a popular recurring character in the Penny Arcade webcomic
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, a medical condition causing pain in parts of the hand
- The Catholic Truth Society, an organisation producing Catholic literature
- China Travel Service, the tourism and travel agency of the Chinese government
- Cognizant Technology Solutions, a Chennai-based software company
- Conflict Tactics Scale, a social survey instrument on conflict in relationships
- New Chitose Airport in the IATA airport code
- Car Top Systems, an automotive supplier for convertible tops
- CTS is the ICAO airline designator for Centre-South Limited, Russian Federation
- Covert Tiny Spies, A group in SecondLife composed of "Tinies" which are tiny animal avatars whose mission is to have fun and convert all of SecondLife to the Tiny Way.
- In London, UK, CTS is a famous recording studio.