CHILL (library consortium)
Chill may refer to:
- Chill (role-playing game)
- CHILL programming language
- Chill (radio station), a British digital radio station
- Chill (song), a song by the Finnish rock band The Rasmus
- CHILL (library consortium), a consortium of health libraries in London
- Akhenaton (rapper), a French hip hop artist who uses Chill as one of his aliases
- Chill (video game), a Snowboarding video game for PlayStation One released by Eidos
- Chill (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby penguin produced by Ty, Inc. in 2008
- Chill out (music), a style of electronic music
- Chill (foundry), an object placed in a mold to (locally) increase the solidification rate of a casting
- Rigor (medicine) that occur during high fevers as a result of immune response to disease
- The Chill, a bandit group of hobgoblins in the computer game Baldur's Gate
- Joe Chill, a character in the Batman series attributed with the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents.
- Chilling effect, a situation where speech or conduct is suppressed or limited by fear of penalization. Also known as "Libel chill".
- MC Chill, rapper and producer from hip hop group, Compton's Most Wanted.