A bulge is something which sticks out from a surface.
Bulge may also refer to:
- A localized discontinuity in an extended military line, for example, the Battle of the Bulge, a major World War II battle
- A slang metonym for penis, referring to a visible protrusion through clothing
- A hernia is sometimes referred to as a bulge or bulge out.
- Bulge (astronomy), a tightly packed group of stars at the center of a spiral galaxy
- Equatorial bulge, a bulge around the equator of a planet due to rapid rotation
- Polar bulge, a bulge in a planet or moon at its poles, distorting it into a prolate spheroid
- Tidal bulge, a bulge of land or water on a planet created by the pull of another object in orbit
In World War II:
- Battle of the Bulge, a major German offensive on the Western front near the end of 1944 and into early 1945.