Bucket is a cylindrical or conical container for transporting liquid or granular material. It may also refer to:
Other physical objects
- Bucket, slang for an old, dilapidated car.
- A type of mute for brass instruments.
Non-material entities in science
- In computer science, a bucket is a data structure and is a specific type of bag (an unordered set).
- An alternative name for a bin in a histogram.
- The Bucket Family, a fictional family from the British comedy, Keeping Up Appearances.
- Charlie Bucket, the title character in the Roald Dahl novels Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator