(born March 1
) is a record producer
based in Los Angeles
Beginning his career as an Artist and scoring with a Billboard TOP 20 Radio hit, today Bryan is signed to Sandy Roberton
at Worlds End (America), Inc.
for Management. Worlds End is also the home of The Matrix (record production team)
, Steve Lillywhite
, amongst others. Bryan has recently written and produced for the TOP 5 Billboard 200 Album and RIAA
Gold certified Headstrong
by Ashley Tisdale
, TOP 2 Digital Album Special Company
by Josh Kelley
as well as many successful albums for Walt Disney Records
, including A Disney Channel Holiday
and most recently Disney Mania 6
Not stopping there Bryan Todd has co-created a new act for Warner Bros Records called V Factory. He acted as the groups Executive Producer as well as Writing and Producing about half of the groups debut album. Also in development is the new pop/R&B group A-LIST ALLIANCE signed to his production company BT ENTERTAINMENT. In addition, his natuaral eye for talent has led Nickelodeon and Sony-BMG to ask Bryan to be a music consultant for a new boy band they are creating. The group will have their own tv show on the Nickelodeon network and release their music through Sony. Bryan will help form the group as well as contribute to the project musically.
His notable collaborators include Andreas Carlsson, Kara Dioguardi, Kristian Lundin, Diane Warren, Richard Marx and Smidi.
Production and Songwriting discography
- Nickelodeon (TV Channel) - Untitled Boy Band Project
- Alyson Stoner - Disneymania 7
- A-LIST Alliance - It's the Way (originally written for Ashley Tisdale but never released, so given to A-List)
- V Factory - "Round and Round", "Pump It", "These Are The Days", "Beautiful GIrl" and "Outta Control"
- Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong, including the songs Over It, I Will Be Me, Who I Am and It's The Way .
- Mitchel Musso, Emily Osment- Disney Mania 6 - If I Didn't Have You
- Josh Kelley - Special Company - Unfair
- Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted
- Christy Carlson Romano - A Disney Channel Holiday, Best Time Of The Year
- T-Squad - The Jungle Book (1967 film), Brothers All
- Everlife - I Could Get Used To This, "Static"
- Radio Disney Jams 9 - ''I Could Get Used To This
- Ho Yeow Sun - Mine