, a French surname, could mean:
- Alfred Joseph Brosseau (b?—1936), American businessman, president of Mack Trucks for 17 years
- Claire Elyse Brosseau (b. 1977), Canadian actress and comedian
- Eugene Brosseau, Montreal, Canadian amateur welterweight and middleweight boxer
- Grace H. Brosseau, onetime Daughters of the American Revolution president, former wife of Alfred J.
- Thomas Anderson "Tom" Brosseau, American singer-songwriter
- Gerald Brosseau Gardner (1884—1964), English civil servant, amateur anthropologist, writer, and occultist
- Brosseau, a hamlet or village in Alberta, Canada