) was a small town in Pine Township
, Warren County
. It began in the 1850s and gained a one-room school in 1856, which operated until 1929. In 1930 the school building became a general store run for more than 50 years by local resident Jim Marquess. Never more than a tiny hamlet, Brisco almost entirely disappeared during the 20th century and now no longer appears on county maps, though the USGS
cites it and a cemetery northeast of town still bears the name.
Brisco is located at 40°24'40" North, 87°21'30" West (40.411111, -87.358333), a quarter mile east of U.S. Route 41
Warren County Historical Society. A History of Warren County, Indiana (175th Anniversary Edition)