The most common type of residence, according to the 2005 municipal census, is the single family dwelling. Single family dwellings constitute four out of five (81%) of all residences in the neighbourhood. The remaining 19% are apartment style condominiums in low rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Virtually all residences are owner occupied.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the south by Whitemud Drive, on the west by Winterburn Road, on the north by Suder Green Drive, and on the east by Lewis Estates Boulevard.