is a dock on the River Mersey
and part of the Port of Liverpool
. It is situated in the northern dock system in Vauxhall
, connected to Sandon Half Tide Dock
to the north and Nelson Dock
to the south. It was designed by Jesse Hartley
and opened in 1848.
In 2007, the Peel Group, owners of the Mersey Docks and Harbour Company, unveiled the £5.5 billion 'Liverpool Waters' regeneration programme. Bramley-Moore Dock is encompassed in the site.