may refer to:people
- Boz (long "o"), an early pen name of Charles Dickens, and the name under which he published his first work, Sketches by Boz. The name came from "the nickname of a pet child, a younger brother, whom I had dubbed Moses, in honour of The Vicar of Wakefield, which, being pronounced Bozes, got shortened into Boz."
- The Boz (short "o"), the nickname of the former American Football player and actor Brian Bosworth.
- Boz Boorer, guitarist and co-songwriter with Morrissey.
- Boz, singer and bass guitarist Boz Burrell.
- Boz Scaggs, born William Royce Scaggs (1944), is an Ohio-born Texan singer, songwriter and guitarist. He recorded his first solo album Boz in 1965.
- BoZ, fictional rock band loosely based on Japanese band B'z, from the anime and manga Shaman King by Hiroyuki Takei.
- Boz, a Sarmatian king who lived at 4th Century A.D.
- Boz, the nom de plume of Barbara Hands, a UK Canine Artist, derived from her maiden name, Boswell.
- Boz, fictional character created by Dennis DeShazer, (creator of Barney).places
- Boz, a village in Doştat Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Boz, a village in Brănişca Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Boz is a commune of the Ain département in France
- BoZ, short for Bergen op Zoom, a city in the Netherlandsother
- Boz is the Armenian name for whore (original meaning of the word was different and apparently referred to red, reddish, redhead, bright...)
- Boz is the Persian word for goat
- Boz Pity, a planet in _Revenge_of_the_Sith where Quinlan Vos took his clone army.
- BOZ is a class of literal constant in Fortran (Binary-Octal-Hexadecimal strings).
- BOZ is a Peruvian wetsuit brand.
- Blizzard Of Ozz, album by Ozzy Osbourne
Boz is a boy in 7th grade who has a gf(girlfriend) and is very hot according to some girls. he is also hot according to some guys. he is just not that to me.