The conservatory dates to 1888 from designs by George Frederick (architect of Baltimore's City Hall), with a major renovation circa 2002-2004 that added two new pavilions. It now contains five distinct areas: the 1888 Palm House, the Orchid Room, Mediterranean House, Tropical House, and Desert House. Conservatory grounds (1½ acres) feature 35 flowerbeds.
ATCO Contributes $142,500 to Support Botanic Garden in Adelaide ; Contribution Honours Former ATCO Australia Executive Clive Armour
Apr 17, 2008; ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIAMarketwire - April 17, 2008) - The ATCO Group of Companies will contribute significant financial support over...