is a slang term for someone who is skinny, or lacks fat. It also has several other uses:
- "Boney" was often what the British called Napoleon Bonaparte, it being both short and displaying a certain lack of respect. Boneys referred to the French military under Napoleon, as in Thomas Hardy's The Trumpet-Major.
- Boney was an Australian television series, based on the character Bony, created by Arthur Upfield.
- Boney James is a popular jazz saxophonist.
- "Boney" is a well-known short-haul sea shanty. The verses generally give a reasonably accurate account of the life and exploits of Napoleon.
- "Boney" was a dinosaur character on the Nickelodeon television series Weinerville.
- In the Game Boy Advance game Mother 3, "Boney" is a dog, and one of the playable characters throughout much of the game.
- Boney M, pop and disco group from the 1970s.
- Hank Boney (1903-2002), Major League Baseball pitcher