was a rural district
from 1894 to 1974. It was created under the Local Government Act 1894
based on that part of the Mansfield rural sanitary district
which was in Derbyshire (the Nottinghamshire
part forming Skegby Rural District
It was abolished under the Local Government Act 1972, becoming part of the new district of Bolsover.
The parishes within the district included: