Binnaz Uslu (born March 12, 1985 in Ankara) is a Turkish middle distance track runner.
She participated at the 2005 Mediterranean Games in Almería and won bronze medal in 800 m with 2:02.68. In the 4x400 m relay, she won another bronze medal with her teammates Özge Gürler, Birsen Bekgöz and Pınar Saka in 3:40.75 minutes.
Uslu is a student at the Gazi Üniversitesi in Ankara. She is coached by Yahya Sevüktekin.
Binnaz Uslu failed a drug test
taken by the IAAF
during a camp in Antalya
, Turkey on March 13
. She was banned from athletics from March 2007 to March 2009. Her coach Yahya Sevüktekin was also banned.
4x400 m relay
- 2005 Mediterranean Games in Almería, Spain – 3:40.75 bronze medal
- 2005 European Cup Second League in Turkey – 3:36.49 (Turkey record)
- 2004 Summer Olympics in Greece – 2:03.46 6th place at the qualifications
- 2004 Heusden-Zolder, Belgium - 2:00.94 (Turkey junior women’s record) PB
- 2005 Mediterranean Games in Almería, Spain – 2:02.68 bronze medal
- 2005 23rd Universiade in İzmir, Turkey - 2:01.42 silver medal
- 2003 Istanbul – 2:46.01
- 2006 Istanbul – 2:41.79 (Turkey junior women’s record) PB
- 2005 Istanbul – 4:13.99 PB
- 2003 17th European Junior Championships in Tampere, Finland – 9:23.10 silver medal PB
- 2005 European Junior Championships in Erfurt, Germany - 15:57.21 gold medal PB
- 2006 10th European 10000m Cup in Antalya, Turkey - 34:34.79 22th PB