The typical off-peak service from the station is:
In 1872 the Great Eastern Railway opened a new branch to Hackney Downs to serve this branch a new junction was built to the west of Cambridge Heath Road.
It also replaced a station called Mile End which was located on the eastern side of Cambridge Heath Road with a station immediately to the west of the new junction called Bethnal Green Junction. It served both of the Great Eastern Railway routes and had four platforms. In 1946 this station stopped serving the Great Eastern line to Stratford and two platforms were closed. It is not known for certain when the station's name was changed.