may refer to:
- Hemp, Cannabis as a source of industrial, food and other non-drug products, including cultivation information.
- Cannabis, Cannabis as a genus of plant
- Cannabis (drug), about the use of C. sativa and C. indica as drugs, including Marijuana, Hashish, and others.
- Cannabis (drug) cultivation, about cultivation of the Cannabis plants to produce drugs.
- HEMP Party, "Help End Marijuana Prohibition," an Australian political party
- Kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus), also known as "Ambari hemp" and "Deccan hemp"
- Roselle Fiber (Hibiscus sabdariffa), known as "Roselle hemp".
- Jute (Corchorus genus), known as "Bengal hemp", "Calcutta hemp", and "Madras Hemp"
- Manila hemp (Musa textilis)
- Sisal (Agave sisalana), known also as "sisal hemp"
- HEMP, the High-altitude Electromagnetic Pulse
- HEMP Energy Drink, New Zealand Energy drink available in New Zealand and Australia.