Benedito José Viana da Costa Nunes
(born November 21
), also known as Benedito Nunes
, is a Brazilian philosopher
. He is one of the most important philosophers in Brazil.
Nunes was a professor at the Federal University of Pará and also lectured at other universities in Brazil, France and the United States. In 1987, he received the Prêmio Jabuti for his literary work.
- O drama da linguagem - Uma leitura de Clarice Lispector, 1989;
- No tempo da narrativa, 1988;
- Introdução à Filosofia da Arte, 1989;
- O Dorso do Tigre (from the collection Debates- literary and philosophical essays), 1969;
- João Cabral de Melo Neto (from the collection Poetas Modernos do Brasil), 1974;
- Oswald Canibal (from the collection Elos), 1979;
- Passagem para o poético - Filosofia e Poesia em Heidegger, 1968;
- A Filosofia Contemporânea, 1991;
- No tempo do niilismo e outros ensaios, 1993;
- Crivo de papel (literary and philosophical essays), 1998;
- Hermenêutica e poesia - O pensamento poético, 1999;
- Dois Ensaios e Duas Lembranças, 2000;
- O Nietzsche de Heidegger, 2000;
- Heidegger e Ser e Tempo, 2002.