Ben Shemen Youth Village (כפר הנוער בן שמן, Kfar HaNo'ar Ben Shemen) is a youth village and agricultural boarding school in central Israel. Located near Ben Shemen and Ginaton, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hevel Modi'in Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 627.
The village was established in 1927 on the land of the Hadid factory by Siegfried Lehmann. Its aim was to endow children with a Zionist ethic, teach them to work the land, and install an appreciation of responsibility. The school's first students were from Kaunas in Lithuania. Today it has around 1,000 students, of which 400 live in the village.