was the home ground of University College Dublin A.F.C.
since 1930. It had capacity for 2,500 people, including 1,448 seats. It was located on the western edge of the Belfield
campus off Foster's Avenue
. The main stand was the covered AIB Stand, while the Foster's Avenue End
, which had been closed for 2 seasons because the wooden floorboards were unsafe in wet weather, was re-opened for the 2007 season with the bucket seats from the old Lansdowne Road, which is currently undergoing renovations itself. The stadium played host to under-age Ireland
international matches and senior international training sessions on occasion. Shamrock Rovers
have also played some home league cup games against UCD at Belfield Park since the Kilcoyne family sold Glenmalure Park
for property development. 300 extra seats were temporarily added for the 2005 League Cup final against , which, together with the opening of the hill, increased capacity to 2,500.
UCD left Belfield Park after the 2007 season as plans for a ground share with the rugby team in the UCD Bowl came to fruition. The move was expected to take place as early as October 2007 but did not happen until the start of the 2008 eircom League season. The Belfield Park site will be developed by the college as the University Biotechnology Centre