The Batu Tiga Komuter station is a KTM Komuter train station located in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia and served by the Sentul-Port Klang Route.
Situated just a few metres away from the station is the Batu Tiga Toll Plaza. Also located nearby is the border between Shah Alam and Subang Jaya, a Carrefour store and Subang Parade. Although this station is not famous, it is still packed during rush hours and public holidays. However, the Batu Tiga station is still not as dense as other KTM Komuter stations nearby.
The Batu Tiga Komuter station was built to cater traffic in the suburban areas of Shah Alam and Klang. The Shah Alam Komuter station, which also serves the same locality, is located 1km away.
Connection to rapidKL buses
Batu Tiga KTM Komuter station is accessible via the following rapidKL buses:-
- U64 : Pasaramakota - Taman Sri Muda - Pasaramakota
- U65 : Pasaramakota - Taman Alam Megah - Pasaramakota
- U80 : Pasaramakota - UiTM Section 2 Shah Alam - Pasaramakota
- T527 : Subang Mas - Section 15 Shah Alam - Subang Mas
- E4 : Terminal Jalan Sultan Mohamad - Klang - Terminal Jalan Sultan Mohamad