Góra  (Guhrau) is a town in Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. From 1975 to 1998 it was in Leszno Voivodeship. It is the seat both of Góra County and of the smaller administrative district (gmina) called Gmina Góra.
The settlement was first mentioned as Old Polish Gora in a 1155 deed by Pope Adrian IV conveying the property to the Diocese of Wrocław. In 1288 it became part of the Duchy of Głogów under the Piast Duke Henry III. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. The name of the town means "hill" or "mountain" in Polish.
Góra lies approximately north-west of the regional capital Wrocław.
As at 2006, the town has a population of 12,574.