can refer to:
- The Japanese name for the symbol "×" (like the letter "X"), which is used to mean "wrong", as in a wrong answer.
- In Japanese culture, a gesture of crossing one's arms in front of them in the shape of an X, in order to indicate that something is "wrong" or "bad".
- A Japanese word meaning "punishment"; for example, batsu game.
- Batsu Ichimonji, a fictional character from the Rival Schools video game series.
- Persona 2: Batsu, role playing game released for the Playstation.
- A Japanese rock forum named Batsu.