is the name of a Scillonian entrance grave
on the island of St Mary's
in the Isles of Scilly
. A military battery built in 1905 also stands nearby.
The tomb measures around 8m in diameter and stands on a low, 12m diameter, platform. The entrance is 4.5m long and 1m high with no roof. It is separated from the burial chamber by a jamb. The chamber itself measures around 5m in length and 1.5m in width and height with four large capstones serving as a roof.
The tomb was excavated in 1900 by George Edward Bonsor Saint Martin who found the remains of four cremations at the back of the chamber along with sherds of Neolithic and Bronze Age pottery.