This is a list of monarchs deposed in the 17th century.
- Henry IV of France, Duke of Beaumont. Beaumont was merged into the crown of France in 1607.
- Brhat Sri Saravajna Samdach Naranatha Brhat Pada Samdach Sdach Brhat Rajankariya Brhat Paramaraja Ramadipati Brhat Sri Suriyabarna Dharmika Rajadhiraja Parama Chakrapatra Mahadhiptindra Narindra Rattanakasa Upasajati Mahisvara Akka Maha Parasratna Vivadhanadiraksha Ekkaraja Maha Madhankula Kumbul Krung Kambuja Adipati Maha Puriratna Sanditya Mukutya Bumindra Indipati Gururatta Raja Mandisala Mahasthana Brhat Paramanatha Parama Bupatiya Amachas Jivitha Ludhibana Paramaraja VII, King of Cambodia, abdicated 1618.
- Shri Shaktimant Jhaladipati Mahamandleshwar Maharana Sriraj Jaswantsinhji I Gajsinhji Sahib Bahadur ,Maharana Raj Sahib of Halvad,1673 and 1683-1718 ,expelled 1673,restored 1683 .
- Sharif Idris II, Sharif of Mecca, abdicated 1610.
- Sharif Muhsin I bin Husain, Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1628.
- Sharif Ahmad bin Talib al-Hasan, Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1629.
- Sharif 'Abdu'llah I bin Hasan, Sharif of Mecca, abdicated 1631.
- Sharif Hamud bin 'Abdu'llah bin Hasan I, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1670.
- Sharif 'Abu'l Barakat III, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1682.
- Sharif Ibrahim bin Muhammad, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1684.
- Sharif Ahmad bin Zeid, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1671, reinstated 1684.
- Sharif Ahmad bin Ghalib, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1690.
- Sharif Muhsin bin Ahmad, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1668, restored 1689, redeposed 1690.
- Sharif 'Abdu'llah II bin Hashim, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1694.
- Sharif Sa'ad Pasha, Grand Sharif of Mecca, deposed 1672, restored 1693, redeposed 1694, restored 1694, redeposed 1702.
- Ismail, Ruler of Mogulistan 1669, 1670-1678 and 1679-1682.
- Ganga Zumba Mocambo of Palmares ?-1680,re-enslaved.
- Zumbi, Mocambo of Palmares, deposed in 1694 and subsequently captured and beheaded.
- Philip III, King of Portugal, deposed 1640
- Alfonso VI, King of Portugal, partially deposed 1667, although still considered as king until his death