Backlash may refer to:
- Backlash (sociology), a popular extreme negative reaction against something that has gained popularity, prominence, or influence.
- Backlash (engineering), clearance between mating components in reversible mechanical couplings.
- Backlash (pressure group), an umbrella group formed to coordinate opposition to the "Consultation on the possession of extreme pornographic material" issued in the UK.
- WWE Backlash, an annual World Wrestling Entertainment event.
- Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women, a book by noted feminist Susan Faludi.
- Backlash (comics), a super hero from Wildstorm comics created by Jim Lee and Brett Booth.
- Jet (Wildstorm), another Wildstorm character currently going by the name Backlash
- Backlash (Nina Simone album), an album by Nina Simone.
- Backlash (1956 film), a 1956 western movie starring Donna Reed.
- The Backlash Wave, also called the Bakuryūha, InuYasha's ōgi, or ultimate technique, from his sword Tetsusaiga from InuYasha.
- Backlash (album), the second album by music group Bad English.