Back Row Productions
(BRP) is a company
established in 1995
with offices in London and Sydney and is run by Managing Directors Liz Koops
and Garry McQuinn
BRP is involved in theatre
, live events, concert
productions and international tour booking and licensing.
Back Row specialises in developing and presenting innovative live entertainment throughout the world.
- Priscilla: Queen of the Desert (The Musical) - Sydney, Australia
- Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake - world tour
- Dein Perry’s Tap Dogs - One of Australia's most successful theatrical exports was presented in more than 20 countries and over 300 cities – often with a number of companies touring simultaneously grossing in excess of US$230m.
- Gumboots - award-winning show which features a troupe of dancers, singers and musicians from Soweto, South Africa.
In 2000 Back Row was acquired by Clear Channel, the largest live entertainment company in the world.
While working within Clear Channel’s London office Back Row consolidated the European and Asian touring circuits for all of their UK theatrical productions, and took responsibility for developing new international theatre markets, partnerships and strategies.
In January 2005, Back Row re-acquired the company from Clear Channel.
Productions at Clear Channel
- Fosse - Hamburg, Basel, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Paris.
- Mum’s the Word - European, North American and regional tours prior to a West End opening in 2003.
- Slava’s Snowshow
- Chicago the musical
- Circus Oz
- Tap Dogs
- Lady Salsa
Tour Booking & General Management
Back Row has provided tour booking consultancy for external clients touring seasons of Miss Saigon (Portugal), Starlight Express and Chicago (Greece), and Cats (Portugal), Grease (Monte Carlo) and Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (Dubai).