may refer to several different things:
- Jaga (kingdom) also known as Kasanje whose people were the Imbangala and often confused with the Yaka further north.
- Jaga (king) the title of an Imbangala king, especially those of the Imbangala state of Kasanje
- Jaga (people) was the name given to two distinct but seemingly similar bands of warriors encountered by the Portuguese in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- JAGA (API) is a genetic programming Java API
- guard (जागना, jāgnā, Hind., to be alert, vigilant)
- Baba Jaga, Slavic mythology
- Geronimo ji-Jaga, black panther
- Jaga Jazzist, a Norwegian jazz/electronica/prog-crossover band
- A character from the American animated television series ThunderCats