The BCR2000 is a MIDI
controller made by Behringer
- 24 infinitely variable rotary encoders with LED displays
- 8 combination rotary encoder/buttons with LED display for the encoder. These controls are organized in 4 virtual groups, which can be selected by a set of buttons. This setup results in effectively another 32 rotary encoders and 32 buttons (toggle or push).
- 20 buttons with LED display. They can function in either toggle or push mode.
- 4-digit 7-segment LED display used to show controller values and other information.
- 1 1/4 inch TRS stereo connector for dual footswitch with automatic polarity detection.
- 1 1/4 inch TS footswitch connector with automatic polarity detection.
- USB interface.
- 1 MIDI input port.
- 2 MIDI output/thru ports.