can refer to a number of different people:
Gregoire as a surname
- Alexandre Grégoire (1922-2001), Haitian painter
- Christine Gregoire (b. 1947), American Democratic governor of the state of Washington.
- Christophe Grégoire (b. 1980), Belgian footballer.
- Gabriel Grégoire (b. 1953), defensive lineman in the Canadian Football League.
- Gilles Grégoire (1926-1906), co-founder of the Parti Québécois.
- Henri Grégoire (1750-1831), French Roman Catholic priest, constitutional bishop of Blois and a revolutionary leader.
- Henri Grégoire (historian) (1881-1964), scholar of the Byzantine Empire.
- Jean-Albert Grégoire (1899-1992), pioneer of the front-wheel drive car.
- Joseph-Ernest Grégoire (1886-1980), French Canadian politician.
- Marie Grégoire (b. 1965), Canadian politician of Quebec.
- Oscar Grégoire (1877-1947), Belgian water polo player.
- Paul Grégoire (1911-1993), Canadian Archbishop of Montreal.
- Pierre Grégoire (1907-1991), Luxembourgian politician, journalist, and writer.
- Sophie Grégoire (b. 1975), wife of Justin Trudeau.
- Sylvie Gregoire, American biotechnology and pharmaceutical company executive.
- Stéphan Grégoire (b. 1969), French race car driver.
Gregoire as a given name
- Grégoire-Pierre Agagianian, leading prelate of the Armenian Catholic Church.
- Grégoire Aslan (1908-1982), Armenian actor.
- Grégoire Bélanger (1889-1957), Canadian politician of Quebec.
- Grégoire Bouillier, French memoirist.
- Grégoire Colin (b. 1975), French actor.
- Grégoire Kayibanda (1924-1976), Rwandan politician and former President of Rwanda.
- Grégoire Laurent (1906-?), Luxembourgian boxer.
- Gregoire Maret (b. 1975), Swiss musician.
- Grégoire De Mévius (b. 1962), Belgian rally driver.
- Grégoire Mbida (b. 1952), retired Cameroonian professional footballer.
- Grégoire Michonze (1902-1982), Russian-French painter.
- Gregoire Ndahimana (b. 1952), Rwandan war criminal.
- Grégoire Orlyk (1702-1759), French military commander.
- Grégoire de Saint-Vincent (1584-1667), Flemish Jesuit mathematician.
- Gregoire Seither (b. 1964), Franco-German journalist, graphic designer, interpreter and Internet activist.