Auldbrass Plantation or Auldbrass is located in Beaufort County, South Carolina, near the town of Yemassee. The name is a variation of "Old Brass" which was the name given to the farmland and the local river landing. The earliest records from the farm are dated to 1736 when the farm was known as Mount Pleasant. An industrial engineer, C. Leigh Stevens, joined five parcels of land together along the Combahee River to form the plantation.
The main house, stable complex and kennels were designed and built by Frank Lloyd Wright from 1940–1951. Wright is credited with changing the name to "Auldbrass". The plantation was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.