is a popular French
surname. It can refer to:
- René Aubry, a French composer born in 1956.
- Cécile Aubry, a retired French film actress and television screenwriter and director.
- Martine Aubry (born Marine Delors), a French politician.
- Serge Aubry, a retired professional ice hockey player.
- Yves Aubry, an ornithologist in North America.
- Jeffrion L. Aubry, represents District 35 in the New York State Assembly.
- Alan Aubry, a French photographer.
- Nicolas Aubry, a French priest.
- Charles Aubry, was a French jurist.
- Aubry de Trois-Fontaines, a medieval Cistercian chronicler who wrote in Latin.
- Aubry v. Éditions Vice-Versa inc., a decision by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Gabriel Aubry, a French Canadian fashion model