can be a variant of the name Joshua
is a common surname (an anglicized form of the Irish patronymic name Ó Séaghdha
) and could refer to:
- Alicia O'Shea Petersen, Tasmanian suffragist
- Brian O'Shea (politician), Irish politician
- Brian O'Shea (boxer), American boxer
- Brian O'Shea (GAA Referee) ,
- Clarrie O'Shea, Australian labor union secretary.
- Dylan O'Shea, secretary of Commerce in Irish Municipal Parliament.
- Franc O'Shea, bass guitar player and composer.
- James O'Shea and John O'Shea, Victorian stone carvers associated with John Ruskin.
- John O'Shea, Irish football player.
- John O'Shea, New Zealand film director.
- John O'Shea, founder of GOAL, international humanitarian organization based in Ireland.
- Katherine O'Shea, aka Kitty O'Shea, wife of Irish politician, Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Kelvin O'Shea, Australian rugby league footballer
- Mark O'Shea, English herpetologist.
- Mike O'Shea, Canadian football player.
- Mike O'Shea, All american Quarterback of the Bishop Shanahan Eagles (05-08)
- Milo O'Shea, Irish actor.
- Patrick O'Shea, American composer and conductor.
- Rick O'Shea, Irish radio DJ.
- Steve O'Shea, cephalopod systematicist and biogeographer
- Tessie O'Shea, Welsh entertainer and actress
- Timothy O'Shea, vice-chancellor and principal of the University of Edinburgh.
- William O'Shea
Much less commonly, O'Shea might be used as a first name: