The idea of creating the pavilion was put forth in 1895 by the famous Croatian painter Vlaho Bukovac. The building was design by the well-known architectural duo of Ferdinand Fellner and Hermann Helmer. Construction began on the pavilion in 1897 and was finished the following year. It was officially opened on December 15, 1898.
The Pavilion lies on King Tomislav Square.
The Fine Art Pavilion: Decor Expo Atlanta 2006: September 8-10, 2006 Georgia World Congress Center.(Brief article)
Aug 01, 2006; DECOR Expo Atlanta, home to 12,000 art and framing retailers, unveils the Fine Art Pavilion in 2006. This new section of the show...
Concours shifts into high gear with preview benefit ; Sept. 19 classic car event includes open bar, art pavilion and silent auction at Carillon Historical Park.
Aug 30, 2009; WHAT/WHEN/WHERE: Dayton Concours d'Elegance Preview Party, from 6:30 to 11 p.m., Sept. 19 at Carillon Historical Park, 1000...