An arsenal is an establishment for the construction, repair, receipt, storage and issue of arms and ammunition.
Specific examples of arsenals include:
- Arsenal (Paris), now a quarter in Paris.
- Arsenal de l'Aéronautique, French military aircraft manufacturer.
- The Arsenal (Kremlin) in the Moscow Kremlin.
- The Foochow Arsenal, a Chinese naval shipyard.
- The Kiev Arsenal factory in Kiev, Ukraine.
- The Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois, United States.
- The Venetian Arsenal, Venice, Italy.
- The Warsaw Arsenal.
- The Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London, United Kingdom.
Places named after arsenals
Several places, landmarks and buildings have been named after arsenals:
Arsenal is used in the name of several football clubs:
- Arsenal F.C., from London.
- Arsenal L.F.C., the women's team of Arsenal.
- Arsenal de Sarandí, from Avellaneda, Argentina.
- FC Arsenal Kyiv, from Kiev, Ukraine.
- FC Arsenal Kharkiv, from Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Berekum Arsenal, from Berekum, Ghana.
- Arsenal FC (Roatan), from Roatan, Honduras.
- Arsenal Tula, from Tula, Russia.
- Arsenal Wanderers, from Mauritius.
- FK Arsenal, from Montenegro.
- FK Arsenal, from Serbia.
- Arsenal (Maseru), from Maseru, Lesotho.
In arts, music and culture, Arsenal can refer to:
Two comic book characters have used the name Arsenal, including:
There are also several man-made objects with Arsenal in their name:
Railway stations with Arsenal in their name include:
Companies with Arsenal in its name include: