Juan de Anza House, also known as Anza House, is small one-story California adobe in San Juan Bautista, California, USA. It was a simple pole and mud brick building that was typical for the Mexican era in California, including in the 1820-1840 time period in which it was built. Then, further, it was "Americanized" and enlarged in the 1850s, also typical of how traditional Mexican houses were adapted by newer settlers from the eastern United States.
As an architectural type example, it was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1970.
It is located at the corner of Franklin and 3rd Streets in San Juan Bautista.
The National Register of Historic Places' information system lists a Juan de Anza as architect or builder of the house. However, based on no connection being given in the National Park Service documents about the site, the building appears to have no association with California explorer Juan Bautista de Anza Bezerra Nieto, who lived from 1736-1788, and who is also known as Juan de Anza. A City of San Juan Bautista guide to local points of interest describes the house as "Spanish style, one of four adobes still standing in the commercial area, all built after the Mission lands were secularized. Francisco Bravo, who built it, operated a cantina here during the 1850's."