(born in New York City
on May 21, 1973), is an architectural historian
and author in New York City. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College
and a Master’s degree in Historic Preservation
from Columbia University
. In 2000, she joined the firm of Peter Pennoyer Architects in New York City and has since collaborated with Peter Pennoyer
on several books regarding the history of twentieth-century American architecture. Walker serves as a Fellow
of the Institute of Classical Architecture & Classical America
- The Ford Plantation Architectural Pattern Book, 1999, co-author, with Donald M. Rattner.
- The Architecture of Delano & Aldrich, W. W. Norton, 2003, co-author, with Peter Pennoyer.
- The Architecture of Warren & Wetmore, W. W. Norton, 2006, co-author, with Peter Pennoyer.
- Frank M. Snyder’s Building Details, W. W. Norton, 2007, co-author, with Peter Pennoyer, of an
- Winner, Victorian Society in America’s New York Chapters Annual Publication Award, 2007.
- Honorable Mention, American Society of Interior Designers Educational Foundation/Joel Polsky Prize, 2003.
Peter Pennoyer Architects website, ]
W. W. Norton & Company website,
ICA & CA website,