In 2006, the company had $4.9 billion in revenue with a global presence that includes 200 locations in 45 countries (180 different cities). The company operates with four major divisions:
- Enterprise Cabling Solutions
- Electrical and Electronic Wire & Cable
- OEM Fastener (Anixter Fastener )
- Aerospace Hardware (Anixter Pentacon )
- Integrated Supply and Logistics Services
Anixter International has received numerous accolades in recent years, including:
- BusinessWeek "IT 100" (Currently #90)
- Forbes "400 Best Big Companies in America" for the fifth consecutive year
- DeMarch "Top 100 Companies in the United States for 2006"
- Forbes "2007 Global Superstar"
- Fortune "Fortune 500" currently listed at number 454
Anixter International Inc. and Anixter Inc. Announce Cash Tender Offer by Anixter Inc. for Its 10% Senior Notes Due 2014
Mar 17, 2010; Anixter International Inc. (NYSE:AXE) and its Anixter Inc. subsidiary announced an offer by Anixter Inc. to purchase for cash any...